Most people have had a minor knee problem at one time or another. Most of the time our body movements do not cause problems, but it’s not surprising that symptoms develop from everyday wear and tear, overuse, or injury. Knee problems and injuries most often occur during sports or recreational activities, work-related tasks, or home projects.
Knee problems are extremely common, and they will occur in people of all ages. Although knee pain may be the result of an injury (such as torn cartilage), a lot of medical conditions, including infections or probably most common – arthritis, may cause knee pain as well.
- According to the first national estimate of the procedure’s frequency, more and more people in States alone are getting total knee replacement. In 2009 alone, the number of surgeries counted over 600,000, which is twice the number of procedures of the past decade.
- Nearly 5% of total USA population age 50 or older currently live with total knee replacement in at least one knee – this number is greater than 4.5 million of people!
- The procedure of replacing knee takes several days in hospital. If we take also weeks and weeks of rehabilitation, we can get to a number as high as 40.000$!!
If we take everything we said above, you can ask yourself with all the rights you have the following questions:
- Will I have a stable knee again?
- What will I have to do to prevent another knee injury?
- Will I get my knee movement back?
- Will I ever have stronger knees again?
- Will my knee pain go away?
Many types of minor knee pain get good response to self-care measures such as physical therapy in the shape of knee strenghtening exercises, which will relieve some of the knee pain.
Andrew Carrigan, fitness instructor specialized in the field of knee exercises, presents you a step-by-step knee program exercises that will finally help you decrease knee pain and improve the range of motion and strengthen your Knees for Good!
My knee exercises are designed to help you:
- Strengthen your knees
- Improve knee movement
- Increase knee stability
- Increase knee balance
- Decrease your knee pain
Easy to follow Knee Strengthening Exercises (46 pages in PDF format)
It will help you to do efficient knee strengthening exercises which will strengthen your knees, increase knee stability, increase knee balance and decrease your knee pain once and for all!
Lifetime of updates
I am always improving the program with knee strengthening exercises. You will get any changes and updates of the program for free.
Worth $97 Total Real Value
You won’t be paying the full cost!
You can get your copy of Power Knees Bible at Amazon.com for special reduced price!
Helping you get your knees back in order,
Author of The Power Knees Bible
Feel free to contact us at our Contact section. For fastest assistance please include your order number, the email you ordered with, your full name and date of purchase.
*The moves and demonstrations given are for instructional purpose only. They should not be misconstrued as medical advice. Consult your physician before attempting any technique seen on this website or/and in my ebook.